Eternal Phoenix Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission 1: My Favorite Fairy Tail Character

3 posters

Go down

Mission 1: My Favorite Fairy Tail Character Empty Mission 1: My Favorite Fairy Tail Character

Post by Rana Masika Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:26 am

As we all know, Juvia Lockser appeared in a somewhat later part since the beginning of the show. Juvia was first introduced with a gloomy and sad aura.
And to be honest, I find her weird at first. But as the story behind those was revealed. I gradually realized, how admirable she is. Juvia's childhood was not pleasing. Being an orphan and worst, being ignored and left behind by the other kids in the orphanage are quite horrible to be experience by a kid, who only wants to be accepted. 
And with that, Juvia Lockser finds her path by joining a dark guild, Phantom Lord. 
Fortunately her encounter with Gray Fullbuster, the ice make wizard of FT, made her realize how beautiful life can be and that she is not alone. And this lead her to joining the Fairy Tail guild. And of course, it was the start of Juvia's new found Love with Gray. 

Juvia is definitely my favorite character in FT, for she is really kind at heart, she protects and cares with FT guild members like her own family and she makes me laugh so hard in all of the hilarious moments she has in the show. And her magic is really great as well.

Juvia and I are similar in ways that, I can also be a little crazy with the guy I like but not too crazy like how Juvia is with Gray. Haha lol!

So that's all I have to say about my Favorite Fairy Tail Character, Juvia Lockser Smile

/Rana/

Last edited by Rana Masika on Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rana Masika
Rana Masika
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Mission 1: My Favorite Fairy Tail Character Empty Re: Mission 1: My Favorite Fairy Tail Character

Post by Lancelot_Orion Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:34 am

Nice one Very Happy

Lancelot_Orion
Guild Master

https://epguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mission 1: My Favorite Fairy Tail Character Empty Re: Mission 1: My Favorite Fairy Tail Character

Post by Rana Masika Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:36 am

Thanks Lancelot Very Happy
Rana Masika
Rana Masika
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mysk Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:50 pm

Great job, Rana
Dante Mysk
Dante Mysk
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Rana Masika Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Thank you Dante-sama!!  Smile
Rana Masika
Rana Masika
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancelot_Orion Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:38 am

[ Points/Jewels added ]

Lancelot_Orion
Guild Master

https://epguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down