Eternal Phoenix Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission #1 My favorite Fairy tail Character

2 posters

Go down

Mission #1 My favorite Fairy tail Character Empty Mission #1 My favorite Fairy tail Character

Post by Charliette Blue Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi there. Charliette here. My favorite character is Mirajane. I like her because she is kind and caring to her family/guild especially to her siblings. I like her looks too.  I like her magic as well. She has a beautiful and powerful magic. Mira and her siblings has the same magic (Take Over) but she has the most powerful Take Over and it is the Satan Soul. She lost her will to fight using her  magic when Lisanna died. But she attained it again when Freed is hurting Elfman on the Thunder God Tribe Arc/battle of Fairy Tail Arc. She is really happy when she learns that Lisanna is not dead and it is her counterpart in Edolas. Now, she is the mother-figure of the Fairy Tail.

That's why Mirajane is my Favorite Fairy Tail Character. <3
Charliette Blue
Charliette Blue

Back to top Go down

Mission #1 My favorite Fairy tail Character Empty Re: Mission #1 My favorite Fairy tail Character

Post by Lancelot_Orion Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:24 am

[ Points/Jewels Rewarded. View it in Eternal Phoenix > Guild Members > Members Points ]

Lancelot_Orion
Guild Master

https://epguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down