Eternal Phoenix Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission 1 : favorite fairy tail character

3 posters

Go down

Mission 1 : favorite fairy tail character Empty Mission 1 : favorite fairy tail character

Post by Zack Morgan Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:54 pm

Erza i like her cuz we hava the not so same magic i liked he cuz she is loyal any kind to other but sometimes scary haha but what i like about her is her streangth to fight what ever happens and i really like that cuz i do that some times when my other classmates are being bullied and not just my classmates and other people thats why i like erza she is kind,loyal,freindy,bossy like,has courage to fight and speacially her re-quips

Sorry if im wrong gramar or spell im not good that much haha lol btw thats why i like erza Smile Smile Smile
~Zack Morgan~
Zack Morgan
Zack Morgan

Location : philipines, village east ascona street,cainta rizal

Back to top Go down

Mission 1 : favorite fairy tail character Empty Re: Mission 1 : favorite fairy tail character

Post by Rana Masika Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:41 pm

Cool Smile
Rana Masika
Rana Masika
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Mission 1 : favorite fairy tail character Empty Re: Mission 1 : favorite fairy tail character

Post by Lancelot_Orion Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:35 am

[ Points/Jewels added ]

Lancelot_Orion
Guild Master

https://epguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down