Eternal Phoenix Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission#1 - My Favorite Fairy Tail Character

2 posters

Go down

Mission#1 - My Favorite Fairy Tail Character Empty Mission#1 - My Favorite Fairy Tail Character

Post by Lernaean_Hydra Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:53 pm

I will be lying if I say that Lucy Heartfilia is not my favorite Fairy Tail character, right? Haha. So why do I like Lucy?

It's because Lucy is the first Fairy Tail character I saw, like literally. Haha. But seriously, I like Lucy because of her character development - how she started off as a puny average blonde celestial spirit mage to someone who now has 10 of the 12 zodiac keys, is able to perfect Urano Metria, is able to summon 3 zodiac spirits at the same time, is able to summon the Celestial Spirit King, and is able to have her Aquarius, Virgo, Leo and Taurus stellar dresses/forms. It just amazes me how she turned from something little to something surprisingly remarkable. Although of course, the others in Team Natsu will still be stronger in terms of brute force.

Another thing why I love Lucy is how similar we are when it comes to books amd novels. I like reading and writing, too. And just like Lucy, I've always dreamt of writing my own stories, too.

And lastly, my ultimate trivia for you guys... the past Lucy was saved by the present Lucy who was saved by the future Lucy. Lucy just keeps on saving herself. I wonder if she ever realized that. Haha!

Lernaean_Hydra
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Mission#1 - My Favorite Fairy Tail Character Empty Re: Mission#1 - My Favorite Fairy Tail Character

Post by Lancelot_Orion Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:31 am

[ Points/Jewels added ]

Lancelot_Orion
Guild Master

https://epguild.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down