Eternal Phoenix Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission #3 ~my favorite fairy tail arc~

2 posters

Go down

Mission #3 ~my favorite fairy tail arc~ Empty Mission #3 ~my favorite fairy tail arc~

Post by Zack Morgan Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:01 pm

"Galuna island"
Natsu and Happy decide to take an S-Class job without permission, and drag Lucy and Gray along with them to the cursed island of Galuna. There they meet one of Gray's old friends,
old friends, who is trying to release a powerful sealed demon with the help of his team. Gray's past is revealed...
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I liked this arc because natsu,lucy,gray and erza we're not afraid that they might get kicked out exept erza,and it was sad because gray said his master became the iced shell on the monster that attacked their village/city when they we're kids,and when the villagers in the galuna island thought they we're humans but in the truth they we're demon they thought it was because of the moon and in one part i was soo shocked that the piramind was broken then the man in the mask (ultear) fixed the piramind and when she turned into a lady

Thats why i liked this arc
Zack Morgan
Zack Morgan

Location : philipines, village east ascona street,cainta rizal

Back to top Go down

Mission #3 ~my favorite fairy tail arc~ Empty Re: Mission #3 ~my favorite fairy tail arc~

Post by Zack Morgan Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:02 pm

I meant tilted the piramind by natsu xD
Zack Morgan
Zack Morgan

Location : philipines, village east ascona street,cainta rizal

Back to top Go down

Mission #3 ~my favorite fairy tail arc~ Empty Re: Mission #3 ~my favorite fairy tail arc~

Post by Dante Mysk Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:05 pm

Good job Smile

~Dante~
Dante Mysk
Dante Mysk
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down