Eternal Phoenix Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission #4 - My Favorite Fairy Tail Villain

3 posters

Go down

Mission #4 - My Favorite Fairy Tail Villain Empty Mission #4 - My Favorite Fairy Tail Villain

Post by Rana Masika Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:58 pm

As I look back through the first season and compare it now, FT's villains keep evolving by means of the their strengths and magic abilities.. As the FT wizards became stronger the villains have been too. But there is this one villain, that somehow remained to be the baddest ass of all, Zeref. Zeref is my type of villain. You'll definitely remember the phrase, "Looks can be deceving.", when you encounter him. Because aside from having an innocent look, he is the great villain of FT that even hearing his name will give the wizards the chills. And as a manga reader, all I can say is, you're still to be blown away by this guy. 

/Rana/
Rana Masika
Rana Masika
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Mission #4 - My Favorite Fairy Tail Villain Empty Re: Mission #4 - My Favorite Fairy Tail Villain

Post by Crimson_Curse Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:00 pm

So true rana...

Crimson_Curse

Back to top Go down

Mission #4 - My Favorite Fairy Tail Villain Empty Re: Mission #4 - My Favorite Fairy Tail Villain

Post by Dante Mysk Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:52 am

[ Points/Jewels added ]
Dante Mysk
Dante Mysk
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson_Curse Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:32 pm

My favorite villain is also Zeref because he is strong and a very big challenge for the FT wizards specially for Natsu Dragneel... Zeref is the kind of villain i like to encounter and see what he is like.. but even though it didn't happen.. Zeref gives me the chills.. When I was watching the latest episodes Zeref is really really strong and hard to defeat.

Crimson_Curse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down