Eternal Phoenix Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission #3 - My Background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix

4 posters

Go down

Mission #3 - My Background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix Empty Mission #3 - My Background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix

Post by Rana Masika Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:29 pm

Rana Masika’s Backstory

My name is Rana Masika. I am a water mage but the second generation type. Being a second generation water mage, besides having the ability to use or manipulate water for offense and defense, I have a special ability, which is to produce water-related disastrous events like tsunamis, very acidic rains and etc.

You think it’s cool? But, as cool as that ability might sounds is as horrible as what I’ve always thought of it. Possessing it is one of the few things I am not most proud of. It’s been 13 years since then, but that horrid event of my childhood continuously disturbs me up to this day. This magic, this one gruesome magic, that can endanger everyone, is the reason why I have lost the most precious people in my life, my family.

For my first six years of existence in the world, I was one really jolly girl who lived in a village called Eswal. I, together with my parents, have lived a very normal and happy life but not until the day some markings appeared in my face.

That day, my parents were out for a job, while I was left in the house alone. I, who was still a kid, really didn’t know what those markings meant. I really wanted to go to the place where my parents are, but I didn’t want to expose myself in the crowd with my face covered with some weird markings. Feeling so scared and helpless, tears suddenly formed in my eyes, and yeah, as what I’ve expected, it started to rain heavily. But what I didn’t know, it was more than just a rain. And after that night, things weren’t just the same as the usual. 

Every villager lived a very frightful life, evidences of destroyed crops everywhere and worst, houses being destroy or melted was really noticeable. It didn’t take long before the villagers knew what the cause of this is. Yes, it was me, the cause of the very acidic rain pouring in the village. Sadly this magic, even my parents know nothing of, was uncontainable. There were never a day, it would not appear and bring me pain. My parents tried to protect me from the angry villagers. They wanted us to leave, but sadly we can’t because even the other villages have heard of me. I really didn’t know what to do, suddenly things got worse. 

One fortune teller predicted that there will be a great destruction upon the village and it would be my fault. The man’s prediction scattered and made the villagers rage on my family. 

“Mother, I’m scared.” I said, while trying to hide face in my mother’s chest.

“Sshh. It’s okay. It’s okay Rana. Your mother and father will never let anyone hurt you.” My mother answered. Somehow, my mother’s warmth from her embrace and her assuring words has calmed me. I know with my parents in side, I’ll be okay. That’s when, a loud thud in our house was heard.

“Get out! Get out! Leave this village already! Or we will take actions to end this once and for all.” Seem one angry villager shouted, who was outside the house.

My parents tried to be calm and like they usually do, my father’s tries to talk the villagers out while my mother tries to keep me safe inside the house. 

“I’m sorry but please understand, my family has nowhere to go. This is our home. Please have mercy on us.” My father pleaded.

My mother and I were inside the house listening to the conversation.

“No! The village has suffered so much. And it has been a year already, we have given you enough mercy. And what do we get in return? Destroyed crops, starving family and now, a greater destruction will be upon us if your daughter shall live.” 

“What? What do you mean? Are you saying my daughter needs to die because of that prediction? You don’t even know if that prediction is true.” My father replied with anger.

“Ha, it may be a prediction but observing the past disastrous events in this village, your daughter has been the cause of all of it. And it will never stop until she’s gone.” 

“No, before you could hurt my daughter, you’re going to have to pass through me first.”

While inside the house,

“Mo-mother? What is this? I don’t un-derstand.” I tried to say between my cries. Feeling confuse while my mother gave me a bag with some clothes in it.

“Honey.. You have to leave. The villagers are not gonna stop until they kill you. I don’t want it to happen. Please go! Go! Mother and father will help you leave.”

“But mother.. What about you? And father? What if something happens to you too?”

“Honey.. we will be fine, I promise.. As soon as this is over, we will be together again. And please promise me, you’ll keep safe.. oky?”

“I.. I pro-promise.”

“Now Go! Go!” my mother tried to push me and I, who didn’t know what to do, just went to the secret passage leading outside the house, that my parents made.

As I was getting a little further, I saw my house, and my parents facing the villagers. And what happened next made my life fall into pieces.

I saw my parents, lying in the ground…. And.. yes... they were killed.

I saw everything, the cruelty of the villagers and my dead parents but I decided to turn my back and run ahead. I realized I couldn’t do much. I’d only be breaking my promise to them, which is to keep myself safe.

I run and run until I reached one big oak tree that is near to entrance in our town. And decided to stay there a bit.

“Mother? .. Father? I’m so sorry.. This is all my fault. Everything is. Maybe the villagers are right, I should die. I should be gone in this world.”
Just then I realized, there was a crumpled paper in the side pocket of the bag I’m carrying. I opened it. And realized it was a letter from my mother. And it said,

Dear Rana,
    Oh Darling.. I know you seem very confused about what is happening right now. About your magic and the markings that appears on your face. Well darling, this would be the right time you know about what the truth is. 
Darling, we are not your real parents. I’m sorry if we have kept this from you all this time. But let’s just say, we were one of those unfortunate to have a child and when you came in our life, we felt like we were blessed. And we know if you knew this, you would probably leave us. And we didn’t want to lose you, that’s why. 
And about your magic, please find the guild called Eternal Phoenix, they know everything about magic and stuffs. We’re sure they will help you understand and accept your magic as gift rather than a curse. Inside your bag is a map that will lead to them. Go there and live your life darling. Don’t forget that your father and I, have and will always love you till the very end. And we will be watching you wherever you are and whatever you do as you become one of the greatest wizards ever live.

Love,  
Your Mother

And yes, that was it, after a month of traveling, I have finally made it to the guild called Eternal Phoenix. For my almost six months of stay there, they have accepted and nourish me as if they were my family. I gradually learned to control the appearance of the markings preventing any disastrous events to happen, and it was thanks to the guild’s master, he helped me a lot.

Until one day, a boy, a very familiar boy came in the guild. I was in the guild hall when some guild members rush a boy in the infirmary. I tried to know who he was, so I went in there. And to my surprise.. It was, “Dante?”

Dante Myst, one of the kids in our village who happens to be a son of a Wizard. I’ve known him and his family but never tried to be friends with him ever. 

Until that day, when he came to the guild, he became my best friend and later became one of teammates. 

It’s been 13 years already, but I can’t totally say, I’ve move on. Because up to this day, the horrid past of my childhood still hunts me.

Last edited by Rana Masika on Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rana Masika
Rana Masika
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Mission #3 - My Background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix Empty Re: Mission #3 - My Background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix

Post by Dante Mysk Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:40 pm

Great job as always, Rana  Wink

~Dante~
Dante Mysk
Dante Mysk
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Mission #3 - My Background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix Empty Re: Mission #3 - My Background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix

Post by Rana Masika Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:45 pm

Lol. HahaxP thanks Dante-san!!
Rana Masika
Rana Masika
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Charliette Blue Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:07 pm

Awesome!! It was beautiful!! I like it!!
Charliette Blue
Charliette Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rana Masika Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:27 pm

Thank you Charliette!!
Rana Masika
Rana Masika
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinohara_Soul Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:37 pm

as expected of rana <3 its great keep it up (y)
Shinohara_Soul
Shinohara_Soul
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Rana Masika Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:42 pm

Thanks Soul.. And i'm flattered LOLxD
Rana Masika
Rana Masika
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mysk Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:08 am

Fricken Soul....
[ Points/Jewels added ]
Dante Mysk
Dante Mysk
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down