Eternal Phoenix Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission #3 My background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix

3 posters

Go down

Mission #3 My background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix Empty Mission #3 My background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix

Post by Charliette Blue Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:07 pm

I am Charliette Floe. We are one of the richest family but we try to live normally and peacefully. 

I was on my bestfriend's house. I was playing with her. I have a great time that I don't even mind the time. I went home at 6:00 pm. It was almost time for our dinner so I ran home. When I got home, I can't find my parents in the dining area where we should eat so I looked for them in every room until I saw my parents lying on the floor on their room. I opened the lights and the thing I saw shocked me. There are blood in every direction. I was scared-no terrified. So I run and run, crying. I don't know where will my feet dragged me but I still keep running. I stopped and looked at my surroundings. I was in the Hidden Ice forest. They say that this forest was cursed that's why no one came near it. But right now, I don't bother about those things they said because I can finally have some place where I can be alone, where I can cry all my heart out. So I cry and cry until I feel something touch me. I looked ahead and saw a dragon, an Ice Dragon. 
"Why are you crying, my dear?" The dragon said.
"Well, because my parents were killed by someone I don't know." I said.
"No need to cry my dear. I will take care of those who killed your parents.I know who they are. I will froze your darkness." the dragon smiled at me.
I can't help but smiled too.
"I am Charliette Floe. What's your name?" I asked
"I am Bluenne. But you can call me Blue" Bluenne said.

Starting there, I never went to my house again and live there. She taught me Ice Dragon Slayer Magic and she became my family now.

But one day she disappeared. I cried again but I remembered one thing, our PROMISE. "When you already learn Ice Dragon Slayer Magic, join a guild and make your knowledge about this magic wider. Be strong." 

That's when I decided to join a guild and the first guild I went was Eternal Phoenix. They do't about me or my past but they accept me. It is the time that I decide that I will use Bluenne's nickname, Blue. so now, they know me as Charliette Blue and not as Charliette Floe.
---
That is my background and why I join Eternal Phoenix. And how was my name become Charliette Blue(this is just an extra though). hehe.. 

(not sure if I did the right thing)
Charliette Blue
Charliette Blue

Back to top Go down

Mission #3 My background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix Empty Re: Mission #3 My background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix

Post by Rana Masika Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:10 pm

Really cool! Charliette you have a wonderful backstory!! Good job!! I really like it!
Rana Masika
Rana Masika
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Mission #3 My background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix Empty Re: Mission #3 My background and Why I joined Eternal Phoenix

Post by Charliette Blue Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:36 pm

Thank you Rana-san... I didn't expect that someone will like it.. Thank you... Smile
Charliette Blue
Charliette Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mysk Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:37 pm

Great job, Ms. Blue.
That was great

~Dante~
Dante Mysk
Dante Mysk
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Charliette Blue Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:38 pm

Thank you Dante-san.. Smile
Charliette Blue
Charliette Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mysk Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:09 am

[ Points/Jewels added ]
Dante Mysk
Dante Mysk
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down