Eternal Phoenix Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission #3 ~My background and why I joined Eternal Phoenix~

3 posters

Go down

Mission #3 ~My background and why I joined Eternal Phoenix~ Empty Mission #3 ~My background and why I joined Eternal Phoenix~

Post by Dante Mysk Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:15 pm

Mission Requirements:
None

Mission Details:
Me and another one of our guild mates have been talking recently over our backstories and why we joined Eternal Phoenix in the first place....So we decided to make it a mission. We want you guys and gals of Eternal Phoenix in the "Discussion" tab of the forum, tell the Guild your past and why you decided to come to this guild!

Reward:
2,000 Jewel

~Dante~

Last edited by Dante Mysk on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Dante Mysk
Dante Mysk
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Mission #3 ~My background and why I joined Eternal Phoenix~ Empty Re: Mission #3 ~My background and why I joined Eternal Phoenix~

Post by Rana Masika Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:07 pm

HahahxD lol.. I wonder, who that other guildmate you are talking about.. Haha lol
Rana Masika
Rana Masika
S Class Wizard
S Class Wizard

Back to top Go down

Mission #3 ~My background and why I joined Eternal Phoenix~ Empty Re: Mission #3 ~My background and why I joined Eternal Phoenix~

Post by Crimson_Curse Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:56 pm

The reason why it is because..... I love Fairy Tail and when I met you guys I was really happy I joined the guild even though I got no ideas what to do. Being in ETERNAL PHOENIX GUILD is like entering a new world. I feel free to tell what I'm hiding inside...... and happy to meet new friendz. And I feel comfortable with all of you guyz...  Wink Very Happy I love you Embarassed

Crimson_Curse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down